Welcome to Women Build 2020!
NOTE: Women Build 2020 has been postponed to October due to concerns over COVID-19.
This page has resources and information for our Sassy Sweaty Strong Women Build 2020 team leaders. If you are not yet a team leader, please contact Marguerite by email or call her at 504-609-3335 to sign up.
Meet Our Women Build 2020 Homebuyer
- Hard Hat Bedazzling Parties: TBD
- Number and names of team members and shirt sizes due: 2 weeks before build date.
- The money is due on your build date.
Please send all information to email@example.com.
Fundraising, Recruiting, and Other Resources
Sign Up Instructions
Fundraising sign up page: Fill out the form, then click Get Involved. On the next page, click Join or Create a Team. Then either choose the team you want, or click the button to Create a Team. If you need photos or videos, contact Sally by email. Once you sign up, you will get an email from MobileCause with instructions on how to create a password and edit your team page. If you don’t get an email, check your Spam/Junk mail or contact Sally.
NOAHH can help you with your fundraising! We can help you with events, fundraising equipment (like our DipJar!), or any other needs. If you need someone from Habitat for a presentation or event, or for other fundraising ideas, contact Marguerite by email or call her at 504-609-3335.
Share these with friends and fundraisers!
What You Need for Your Volunteer Day
- Volunteer Waiver
- Refillable water bottle
- Closed-toe and closed-heel shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Bug Spray
Please arrive at 7:45 a.m. so you can sign in and get your volunteer gift bag, t-shirt, and hard hat. Lunch will be at 11:30 a.m.
- For the whole NOAHH Women Build team, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For fundraising or general questions, or to sign up, contact Marguerite by email or by phone at 504-609-3335.
- For technical issues with MobileCause or other questions, contact Sally by email or by phone at 504-609-3344.
- For Pink Tutu Krewe, contact Jim by email or by phone at 504-609-3338.