Text COVIDNOLA to 888777 to get updates from the city on COVID-19 and visit the NOLA Ready site for more information and resources directly from the city, including how to be vaccinated.
From healthcare concerns to unemployment insurance. If you have or know of resources to add to this list, email us here.
- Updates from Ochsner on COVID-19: information on Ochsner facilities and access and other coronavirus information.
- CDC: How to Protect Yourself: Wear a mask. Wash your hands. Stay at home if at all possible.
- Johns Hopkins: If You Think You Are Sick: For more information on what you can do if you think you might have coronavirus.
- Updates on COVID-19 from the World Health Organization: Rolling updates on coronavirus news.
- Is It Flu or Coronavirus?: information from Ochsner.
- How Social Distancing Helps: information from Ochsner.
- Mental Health Resources from NOLA Ready.
- Online 12-Step Resources.
Income and Other Resources
- Unemployment Support from the Louisiana Workforce Commission: For those who have lost employment.